Tumult Hype 4.1 is a significant update to the HTML5 animation builder for macOS, supercharged with the latest macOS tech advancements.
What’s new in Tumult Hype 4.1:
- Built for Apple Silicon: Tumult Hype is built as a Universal application that will run natively on Apple Silicon and older Intel-based Macs. Using one of Apple’s new “M1”-based Macs will make your animations fly.
- Compatible with macOS 11 Big Sur: A new icon, improved color scheme, and many UI tweaks make Tumult Hype a natural citizen of the newest version of macOS. Don’t worry if you’re not ready to upgrade your system; it still runs great on OS X 10.10 Yosemite and later.
- Bug Fixes: versions 4.1.0 through v4.1.2 include over a dozen other assorted fixes.
Tumult Hype 4.1.2 is a free update if you purchased a previous v4 version (Standard or Professional editions). Upgrade discounts are availble for previous v1-v3 versions and you can read about what’s new in Tumult Hype 4.1.
v4.x.x -> v4.1.2 Upgrade Instructions:
How to upgrade the Mac App Store version:
- Open the App Store by choosing the Apple > App Store… menu item
- Make sure you are signed in via the Store menu
- Click on your account on the bottom-left of the App Store window (or the Purchases tab on top if on macOS prior to 10.14)
- If you have not already automatically upgraded, press Command-R to refresh and then click the Update button located next to Hype
How to upgrade the Tumult Store direct-download version:
- Open the Hype 4 application
- Choose the Hype > Check for Updates… menu item (if not automatically prompted to update)
- Install the update and relaunch