This update fixes several bugs we recommend that everyone update immediately.
Please note that we also released a maintenance update to the previous version of Hype (v3.6.9) which you can read about here.
Version 4.0.1 – July 10th, 2019
- Fixed macOS 10.15 Catalina beta crash on launch
- Fixed issue where double actions could be triggered on Android Chrome
- Fixed issue where text appeared incorrectly selected with common scene editing operations
- and more…
How to upgrade the Mac App Store version:
- Open the App Store by going to the Apple menu and selecting App Store
- Make sure you are signed in via the Store menu
- Click the Updates tab on the side of the App Store window (or top if not on macOS 10.14+)
- If you have not already automatically upgraded, press Command-R to refresh and then click the Update button located next to Hype
How to upgrade the Tumult Store version:
- Open Tumult Hype
- Choose the ‘Hype > Check for Updates…’ menu
- Install and relaunch when prompted