We just released Tumult Hype version 3.6.8! This update fixes several bugs and it is recommended that everyone update immediately.
Important Note: This update removes the Monotype Fonts library from Tumult Hype. Unfortunately, Monotype has decided to discontinue the Monotype Web Platform, which the Hype application relied on to add and export utilized fonts. Existing exports will not be effected, but new exports must transition to using different fonts or replacing them with Custom CSS provided by Monotype. There are instructions and more information in the Monotype Transition Guide. We don’t like removing features and are sorry if this causes an interruption in your work.
Tumult Hype v3.6.8 is a free update to v2 and v3 users and requires macOS 10.8 or later. It is planned to be the last v3 update as v4 will be out shortly. Any purchases of v3.6.8 made now will get a free upgrade to v4.
How to upgrade the Mac App Store version:
- Open the App Store by going to the Apple menu and selecting App Store
- Make sure you are signed in via the Store menu
- Click the Updates tab on the side of the App Store window (or top if not on macOS 10.14)
- If you have not already automatically upgraded, press Command-R to refresh and then click the Update button located next to Hype
How to upgrade the Tumult Store version:
- Open Tumult Hype
- Choose the ‘Hype > Check for Updates…’ menu
- Install and relaunch when prompted