We just released Tumult Hype version 3.6.2! This update fixes several critical bugs and it is recommended that everyone update immediately.
Note: Specifically a bug has been fixed where sound using Hype’s built-in audio feature will not play on the newly released iOS 10.3. To work, you must re-export your document with Tumult Hype 3.6.2. We apologize for this inconvenience; earlier versions of Tumult Hype had a workaround for a bug in iOS audio. Apple addressed this bug in iOS 10.3, but the consequence was that the workaround now made audio inoperative. This can occasionally happen when on the bleeding edge of web technologies! Tumult Hype v3.6.2 addresses the issue and audio will work on older and newer versions of iOS.
Tumult Hype v3.6.2 is a free update to v2 and v3 users. It requires macOS 10.8 or later.
If you bought from the Mac App Store:
- Open the App Store by going to the Apple menu and selecting App Store
- Make sure you are signed in via the Store menu
- Click the Updates tab at the top of the App Store window
- If you have not already automatically upgraded, click the Update button located next to Hype
If you purchased from our Tumult Store, you can update by following these steps:
- Open Tumult Hype
- Choose the ‘Hype > Check for Updates…’ menu
- Install and relaunch when prompted.