We’re excited to announce the latest release of our award-winning OS X HTML5 animation builder, Tumult Hype 3.0! This is a huge milestone release for Hype, and we think you’re going to love it.
Today also marks the release of Tumult Hype Professional, a suite of features that takes Tumult Hype 3 to the next level. Watch the video below for a quick introduction:
The Hype Pro in-app purchase adds a host of powerful features to Hype 3:
- Responsive Layouts
- Symbols for creating reusable elements
- Persistent Symbols for master content
- Dark interface theme
- Editable timing functions
- Grid system
- Rearrangeable interface
- OAM widget export
Unlock Professional via the Hype > Upgrade to Hype Professional menu item in Hype 3. Visit our Hype Pro page for more info.
What’s new in Tumult Hype 3.0:
…a free upgrade for Tumult Hype 2.0 users
- Complete UI refresh
- 24 New timing functions
- Independent scene sizes
- HTML accessibility improvements
- Copy/paste and rearrange timelines
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Get Tumult Hype
Just getting started? Download our unrestricted 14 day trial. Ready to go? Tumult Hype 3 is $49.99 from either the Tumult Store or the Mac App Store, and Hype Pro is $49.99 with an in-app purchase. Learn more about education or bulk discounts here.
An easy update:
- If you bought Tumult Hype 2 from the Mac App Store, click the Updates tab at the top of the App Store window, and click Update for Hype 3.
- If you purchased from our Tumult Store, you can you will prompted to upgrade the next time you launch Hype. (Or choose Hype > Check for Updates).
A new Community
Today we’re also unveiling a new way to join the Tumult Hype community: our brand new forums. While we extensively Beta tested Hype 3 and Hype Professional, we also fine tuned our support platform and documentation. Head on over an make an account and check out the amazing projects already shared by our talented Beta testing team.