Today’s Tumult Hype update resolves a number of bugs, implements Dropbox’s new sharing and authentication method, and makes Tumult Hype even more stable.
- Minor fixes for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Retina displays
- Workaround for Chrome/Safari 6 issue where scenes flicker images when using Dropbox
- Fixed issues where z-ordering may be incorrect inside of groups
- Dropbox authentication is now web-based
- Many other bug fixes…
If you purchased from…
… The Mac App Store
- Open the App Store by going to the Apple menu and selecting App Store
- Make sure you are signed in via the Store menu
- Click the Updates tab at the top of the App Store window
- If you have not already upgraded, it should be listed in the Updates section, and clicking the Update button will install the latest update for free.
… The Tumult Store
- Open Tumult Hype
- Choose the ‘Hype > Check for Updates…’ menu
- Install and relaunch when prompted.