Tumult Hype is the award-winning HTML5 animation builder for OS X. It has been used for all kinds of different projects, like infographics, porfolios, NASA roadmaps, mobile ads, greeting cards, museum kiosks, children’s books and much, much more.
Our new update, Tumult Hype 1.6, contains 35 new features and has several bug fixes and performance improvements. We are beyond excited to get it in your hands. We’re incredibly proud of this release and think you will love it — Tumult Hype 1.6 is face-meltingly powerful!
Some of the 35+ new features include:
- CSS Filter Effects to blur, change brightness/contrast, and hue shift
- Resource Library for managing images, videos, functions, and document assets
- Capo tool: easily set animation start times when recording
- New actions to pause, continue, and jump to specific times
- Timeline Actions which can be triggered at any point on the timeline
- Action chaining to make sophisticated flows
- The document’s <head> can now be modified
- Layout guides
- Scene editing improvements for rotating and resizing elements
- IE 10 and other current browser compatibility updates
- Retina artwork and icons for the app